There are many versions of the “energy ball” out on the internet. This one combines some of my favorite superfoods and of course, chaga! Putting some chaga in these balls will make your immune system stronger. I use this recipe for snacks throughout the day and sometimes even fuel for some of my workouts. These super chaga balls are really easy to make and you can easily make a double batch on the weekend.
Ingredients- Yields 20-25 balls
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2-3 packs instant Chaga from Four Sigma Foods
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly mixed (will probably have to use hands to mix). Cover and let chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. Once chilled, roll into bite size balls or whatever size you prefer.
3. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
I use Four Sigma’s chaga. All there mushroom products are dual extracted (only way to get ALL the goods out) and put into single serve packs to make it easier for you. If you want to try some chaga from Four Sigma, you can use the discount code “dusty” at checkout to receive 10% off through the Raw Elements site. Click here to check it out. Let me know what you think!